THANK YOU FOR COOPERATION WITH THE BAIKAL INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF POPULAR SCIENCE AND DOCUMENTARY FILMS “PEOPLE AND ENVIROMENT” NAMED AFTER V. G. RASPUTIN
You must to get an accreditation for working on festival’s measures.
Compulsory accreditation obeys the “Mass Media Low of the Russian Federation”. You should fill two forms
Information about Mass Media
Information about journalist
PLEASE SENT FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ON PR@KINO-IRK.RU FOR COMPLITING ACCREDITATION
1. Request about accreditation printed on the official blank form of your organization (PDF copy, no more 10 mb).
2. Journalist’s photo (600x800 pxl, *jpg, no more 2 mb, coloured, printed on the similar light background, face should hold 70-80%).
Only mass media officials have the right to get an accreditation. Mass Media should be registered according to the “Mass Media Low of the Russian Federation”.
Numbers of accreditation from single Mass Media:
1) No more than 2 people for printed publicity material, radio and Internet sources.
2) No more than 4 people for Television.
Badge which you get will be name and won't transfer third person. You should wear it during the festival time.
RULES FOR ACCREDITED MASS MEDIA, PHOTOGRAPERS AND CAMERA CONROL ENGINEERS
Accredited journalists, photographers and camera control engineers have following rights:
· get name badge;
· free entrance to all festival measures;
· have a maximum benefit location near the stage;
· free using electric resources for charging batteries and accumulators;
· free moving across the audience (without creating obstacles for other people and viewers);
· placing a support with camera and shooting measures in a advantage location (without creating obstacles for viewers and camera control engineers).
Accredited journalists, photographers and camera control engineers engage:
· show the professional certificate or document identification which authenticate journalist’s person and authority;
· don’t interfere in the event;
· don’t hinder viewers and participants;
· control the authenticity input information;
· on completion of The Festival journalists have to get copies photo and video materials to The Festival Organizing Committee;
· publishing materials and video clips including compulsory reference to The Festival website;
· using the official information, participant’s quotations and other festival materials with mention about the measure and information source.
FOR CAMERA CONROL ENGINEERS
· to be near your camera during all surveying period.
We ask all journalists observe the rules of using the official information.
Please, use the official information, participant’s quotations and other festival materials with mention about the name of the measure and reference to The Festival website (for Internet Mass Media). Don’t modify and distort the information of reference.
If you use photo and video from The Festival in the Mass Media (including non-professional photo and video), will get a reference to time and location of The Festival. Using festival materials without concord of The Festival Organizing Committee is forbidden.
2. Rights and duties of The Festival Organizing Committee
· The Festival Organizing Committee can suit exposed materials the own ends with author’s indication.
· The Festival Organizing Committee reserves the right to dismiss a claim for accreditation without assigning any reasons.
For securing great working conditions for professional activity of photographers, camera control engineers and journalists The Festival Organizing Committee engage:
· to get a prior notification about date, time and location of the festival measures;
· to get all necessary information materials to journalists;
· to assist journalists in organization individual meetings, private conversation with The Festival Organizing Committee, judge and participants.
· to get the best location for photographers and camera control engineers;
· to get an ability to charge electric equipment;
· to get an ability to free data-storage cards.
3. Technical project for photographers
· to get to The Festival Organizing Committee 200-400 photos (for every day of The Festival) during 7 days after finishing (electronic form, JPEG format, without losing quality).
· photos should be white-balanced and cropped. The main objects should be in a focus and smart aesthetic. Materials shouldn’t break rules of The Festival.
· to be agree with giving commissions from The Festival Organizing Committee to photographers on the shooting location.
· this technical project is too general. The Festival Organizing Committee can change it as agreed.
4. Technical project for camera control engineers stipulated individually